What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 4 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Bearcat Bucks, conveniently loaded onto your Lander University Student ID. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, the Grier Center Dining Hall
Bearcat BucksBearcat Bucks may be used at any Lander University Dining location. Visit our location page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at our dining hall.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Bearcat Bucks balance:
- On the myLander app
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office at S239 Grier Student Center Commons; open Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Bearcat Bucks running low? No problem! Add more Bearcat Bucks.
- First Day of Class – 8/17/20